Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
- Trader Joe’s Green Tea: I have become addicted to this stuff. It’s unsweetened and so very refreshing.
- Milk: Frankly: I can’t stand the stuff. It’s an ingredient, coffee diluter, and cereal lubricant.
- Bagged Salad: A life saver for when I just don’t want to cook dinner.
- Leftovers: Because it always tastes better the second day.
- Blueberry Ale: Also a very refreshing way to end a day. 🙂
Yeah, I know I’ve been doing a lot of Cravebox updates lately but I keep winning them and this one is very cool.
There’s instant coffee, nail polish, lip balm, hand lotion, fruit water, and refreshing health pads. Right off the bat, this is the BEST box so far because of the $50 towards a purchase at Naked Wines. Discounted booze? You had me at hello. 😉
The first and easiest to try is the water. From the first sip, I could taste the fake sugar and I didn’t like it. Then again, I’m a snob and like green tea extract in my water and sugar free teas. I couldn’t even get through the whole bottle and ended up tossing it.
I have had good experiences with most instant coffees. They are a great option for when you need an emergency pick-me-up and have nothing but hot water to make coffee (which happens to me at work all the time). Mixes like this tend to be presweetend and have milk already in them so if you’re out of sugar or milk, you can still get some caffeine in you and not scream at people. 🙂
Since the weather is getting warmer, I have an excuse to do my nails so expect to see pics of my hands and feet. :p
Also? I am SO probably going to drink all that wine myself. What can I say? My muse must be Bacchus. XD