After organizing more of my ebooks, I found so many that either repeat their message or I don’t need to store on my kindle. I moved them to my Kindle Fire and deleted them but I also bought a few things…
Now I have 720 MB left on Booga. It’s functioning ok but I’ve turned my focus to the 16 ebooks I need to review for the blog. You can see my progress over on Goodreads and I hope to have these reviews up really soon.
Follow me on BlogLovin.
When I posted about this before I only had 676 MB left. And with some diligent reading (and the wifi still off) I am now up to 681 MB free!
… And 47 downloads pending when I finally turn it back on.
But hey! It’s a start, right?
Some of these are more prepub books for me to review so they’re a little longer than those little free smutty books I’ve been reviewing. I also got some really interesting spiritual books from my free newsletters but it’s those prepubs that are taking up a lot of the space.
That wasn’t enough space to have the kindle organize books again; it still ignores me when I try to put a book into a collection. I’m gonna have to get through a LOT more books before I can download the books still in the cloud.
Thereby completely negating that progress…
I have a serious book addiction.
Follow me on BlogLovin.
Geez, I have a serious book problem…
So ‘Operation Free Booga’ is also extended to freeing my nook; the poor dear. I did email B&N support to ask them if I could add my books to my SD card to free up some space but I’ve yet to hear back from them.
Even so, I shouldn’t be buying any more books. Has that stopped me? Of course not. These free deals don’t last forever and heck, even the books I purchase that aren’t free sometimes disappear if I add them to my wish list to get later.
I have been reading fast and I have a bunch of reviews to post so stay tuned!
Follow me on BlogLovin.
I have been terrible about updating but I have been so disgustingly busy. I will be updating on a normal-ish basis this month. ^_^
Winter Boot is done and ready for posting. Book three is coming along at a pace I did NOT expect. 0.0 The words are flying our of the pen. It’s amazing. I am postulating a new story for Fiction Friday (something I’ve already started… No new projects) and slowly but surely my project list is whittling down.
I dunno if you’ve been following my Twitter or Shelfari accounts but I have also been reading like all get out. I seem to be on a horror kick lately, which will have to stop soon because it’s fucking depressing. But I’ll be twice damned if the books aren’t amazing.
I have also posted another book review. Read. Enjoy. Comment. 🙂
1. Need by Sean Michael
2. Genocidal Organ by Project Itoh
3. Dreamweaver by Tiffanie Helmer
4. Raised By Wolves: Wolves by W. A. Hoffman
5. Drawn Together by Z.A. Maxfield
6. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
7. Mark of Cain by Cash Cole
8. Not My Wolf by Eden Cole
9. Mouse Trap by Sophie Duncan
10. Forgotten Soul by Tasha D-Drake
11. Chalk Butterfly Part One by Audra Red
12. Dreams and Shadows by C. Robert Cagill
13. Love’s Evolution by Ally Blue
14. Ever After by Kim Harrison
15. The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury by Robert Kirkman and Joe Bonansinga
16. Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
17. Tides of Memory by Sidney Sheldon and Tilly Bagshawe
18. Amaranth by Rachael Wade
19. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
20. Mother of Wolves by Zoe Brooks
21. Erotic Diaries Of A Warlock: Book 1 of 3 by Justin Kairo
22. The Snow Queen’s Shadow by Jim Hines
23. On the Plus Side by Tabitha Vargo
24. Rogue Touch by Christine Woodward
25. She-Hulk Diaries by Marta Acosta
26. Late Night Snack by Lou Harper
27. Fantastica by Yamilla Abraham
28. Noble V: Greylancer by Hideyuki Kikuchi
29. Seduction by Lou Harper
30. Fallen Angel by DarkScribe
31. The Importance of Being Denny by Kari Gregg
32. Fire Song by Terry Millen
33. Unforgivable: Part 1 by James Fuller
34. Unforgivable 2 by James Fuller
35. Attracting Anthony by Amber Kell
36. Oleander House by Ally Blue
37. Hiding Out In His Sauna by E.C Cutler
38. Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman
39. The Girls in 3B by Valerie Taylor
40. Heart of the Dragon by Jordon L. Hawk
41. What Hides Inside by Ally Blue
42. Handle With Care by Josephine Miles
43. Drain Me Dry by Leigh Wilder
44. Addicted to the Bite by Leigh Wilder
45. In the Moonlight by Veronica Bates
46. Dragon Marked by M.J. Handy
47. Angel Falls Deep by Elmore DeVille
48. Turning Idolater by Edward C. Patterson
49. Unwanted Appeal by Kaje Harper
50. Slashback by Rob Thurman
51. The Devil Stood Up by Christine Dougherty
52. Hot Hands by Erica Pike
53. Love in the Library by J.M. Snyder
54. Dragoste Academy by Kayce Morgan
55. Lies and Consequences by Kaje Harper
56. Ditched by Lucy Felthouse
57. Phantom Lover by Norman Filler
58. Flicker by Chris Everheart
59. Abyss Deep: Star Corpsman book 2 by Ian Douglas
60. Walking Dead: Fall of the Governor part one by Robert Kirkman and Joe Bonansinga
61. Turbulence 1 by Jordan Castillo Price
62. Carrie by Stephen King
63. Apocalypse Cow by Michael Logan
64. Turbulence 1 by Jordan Castillo Price
65. Megan: Breadcrumbs for the Nasties book one by Steven Novak
66. Turbulence 2 by Jordan Castillo Price
67. Tangle: Fiction with a Twist by Nicole Kimberling
68. The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou
69. The Shining by Stephen King
70. Turbulence 3 by Jordan Castillo Price
71. Turbulence 4 by Jordan Castillo Price
72. Dr. Sleep by Stephen King
73. Turbulence 5 by Jordan Castillo Price
74. Turbulence 6 by Jordan Castillo Price
75. World War Z
76. Turbulence 7 by Jordan Castillo Price
77. Turbulence 8 by Jordan Castillo Price
78. We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
79. The Stand by Stephen King
80. Daylight Gate by Jeanette Winterson
81. Pagan Spring by G.M. Malliet
I’m not sure if I’ll make it to 100 but I’m much closer than last year! 😀
Still flyin through these books!
Oh yes, this is much better than fussing with formatting or LJ cuts. It’s small but… Yeah, deal with it. :p
I was trying to figure out a way to have the entries in columns so they don’t take up so much space but there didn’t seem to be a simple way to get that done. So, here’s the updated count in a screen shot:
Clicking on it will make it bigger. 🙂 This is probably how I’ll do it from now on.