*This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
In this volume, Tatsu:
- Goes to buy a fish and a cat steals it
- Meets a neighbor for a BBQ
- Helps out a friend with his food truck
- Takes a trip to the dollar store
- Reads to children at a storytime
- Plays volleyball at the beach
- Helps a kid with his summer school work
- Hangs out with other housewives
And we get a couple side stories about his wife, Miku, and a cute cat story.
I know I keep saying this but the fact everything is played so straight and with such intensity with these otherwise mundane tasks is just gold. This series never fails to put a smile on my face; especially after reading a Junji Ito collection. Tatsu is just so passionate and well-meaning, I have no problem just watching him shop in a dollar store. 5 out of 5.