*This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
In this volume:
- Komi goes on a family vacation and her family runs into Tadano’s
- Side story with Shouske – Komi’s brother.
- Another side story about a bunch of first-years who mistake Katai for Komi and want to fight her thinking she’s as tough as Katai appears.
- Komi has some girl talk with Kato.
- A fashion contest.
- And another side story featuring Komi’s parents as teens.
This series continues to be as adorable as ever but with Tadano and Komi getting closer, I wish there was more focus on them and the larger narrative goal of Komi making more friends. But, the side stories are funny and entertaining so this volume is forgiven. 4.9 out of 5.