*This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
In this volume:
- Tatsu helps another woman with the house budget
- Tries to get on a “Women’s Association”
- Goes on the hunt for a collectible for his wife
- Takes care of someone’s dog
- Helps a shop owner update his establishment
Something about this volume pops more than the previous ones. The short stories are so cute and have all the right callbacks when they’re needed. The art is on point and we get a few glimpses into Tatsu’s past. I hope we get more of that. I’m dying to know how Miku got Tatsu to leave his life of crime behind. 5 out of 5.