*This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
In this volume, we are treated to:
- Kimo wanting to continue her friendship with the girls she hung out with on the school trip
- Learns to play “Eraser War”
- Makes and gives chocolates to her friends for Valentine’s Day
- Gets creeped on by Yamai again
- Goes with her friends to a batting cage
- Meets a girl, Akako Sato, who has issues being too nice
- White Day shenanigans
- Side story of Komi’s parents
The stories felt shorter this time, as there are more of them in this volume. I would have either preferred less stories with more length or a longer volume. Things flashed by at a breakneck pace and this is the first volume where I didn’t feel like I wanted more because it was so adorable (even though it was), I wanted more because it went by too fast. Still good but not as good as the others. 4 out of 5.