My buddy, Misfit Librarian, listed me for this award! She hadda tell me in person because I never expect to be nominated for an award. XD
I accept, so here we go!
TO ACCEPT THIS FUN AWARD YOU MUST…
1. List eleven things about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions that the tagger asked.
3. Create eleven questions of your own for the people you nominate.
4. Choose up to eleven bloggers & link them to your post.
5. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
6. Absolutely NO tag backs.
7. ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I love to sing but not in front of people.
- I’m a little OCD. I have to step on all surfaces as evenly as possible.
- I have order in my chaos. My OCD does not extend to my cluttered desk.
- I cannot work on one project at a time.
- I am a sucker for free swag. I got free dog treats but don’t have a dog.
- I own two cats.
- My daughter’s love of comics and superheros is a calculated move on my part to continue my nerdiness unto the next generation.
- I would be a hardcore gamer if I had the time.
- The oldest book in my possession is the family Bible. It’s over 150 years old.
- I have three piercings; two in the right ear and one in the left. That is because my Ma accidentally pulled the left one out the day I got it and Claire’s only does piercings in twos. When I got the left one redone, I got a second in my right ear.
MY ANSWERS TO MISFIT’S QUESTIONS
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?I always wanted to tell stories. In another life, perhaps I was a bard.
2. What is the last book you read? Light Fell
3. If you could change anything about yourself would you? What would you change? I would have gotten my diver’s license in high school like a normal person.
4. Who is your favorite superhero? Rogue from the X-Men.
5. It’s midnight and you want a snack, what do you grab to eat? Homemade taco popcorn.
6. Celebrity “Marry, Fuck, Kill” go! Tom Hiddleston, Johnny Depp, Paris Hilton.
7. What is your favorite accessory? Rings.
8. Do you collect anything? If so what? Comics, Manga, books…
9. What is the last thing you watched on TV? DVR’d episodes of The Daily Show.
10. Do you owe anything library fines? Nope.
11. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? Several. I was pretty popular with imaginary people.
MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR MY BLOGGERS
- What was your favorite game as a child?
- If you could pick up and go anywhere, where would it be?
- What was the first life lesson you learned?
- When is the last time you’ve been to the library?
- What movie had the most impact on you creatively and why?
- Do you read books from best seller lists?
- Have you ever been bit by a dog?
- Do you save your spare change?
- What country is your family from?
- What is your go to genre for reading and why?
- What treat do you indulge in when you have a chance?
BLOGGERS I’M TAGGING
- The Faerie Scribe
- A Total Waste of Makeup
- Writings of a Pagan Witch
- Witch’s Coffee
- Pagan Writes
- Fireflies, Sex, Vampires, and Society
- Ramblings from a Word Weaver