- amika Touchable Hairspray – 10 oz
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol
- Lord & Berry Magic Brow Pencil
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer
- Level Naturals Vanilla + Charcoal Soap
This isn’t a bad collection but my favorite is the soap. It has a nice mild smell; not too overpowering. Although I do wonder if I can use the brow pencil as eyeliner since I don’t have any eyebrow issues but failing that, I’m sure I can find someone who will take it off my hands.
I’ve been getting a decent amount of anti-aging products and honestly, they all seem to be working for me in a very general sense. I can’t say I’ve noticed any major changes in my skin and I’ve always been told I either look my age or younger for the simple fact I take really good care of my skin aside for using anti-aging products. But a cashier recently told me I look 26 so something must be working. XD